As low as $3.99
How's it Work?
All our "Boo" products are designed to snap easily into standard 2.75" SnapTrack. Simply mount the track and then snap in your controls. SnapTrack can be screwed directly to a flat surface or mounted to DIN Rail if you also purchase the clips.
Available in 4", 6", 12", and 24" lengths from us, or 48" lengths from other vendors (see below). It can be easily cut to shorter lengths with a mitre saw.
Note: The metal DIN rail shown in some pictures above is not included. You can purchase it from one of the vendors listed below.
See the list below for the widths of our SnapTrack-compatible products. Add up the inches to see what length you need.
- Flex 206s - 4.5 inches
- FlexMax 216s - 7 inches
- Flex 206 (no 's' model) - 4.1 inches
- FlexMax 216 (no 's' model) - 6.5 inches
- PicoBoo Max - 7 inches
- BooTunes - 4.1 inches (4 inch snaptrack works fine)
- BooTunes Amped - 4.1 inches (4 inch snaptrack works fine)
- Single Relay Board - 1.15 inches
- Quad Relay Board - 2.9 inches
|NAFTA Document Indicator||No|
|FCC Document Indicator||No|
|Sender Is Producer Indicator||No|