Sprite Video Player
As low as $105.75
69 In stock
Trigger or seamlessly loop video effects in full HD.
The Sprite is one of few video players that can seamlessly transition from one video to another without dropping the video signal momentarily or inserting black frames. This makes it ideal for video portraits and doors where any glitch in the video could tip the viewers that something is about to happen. It's also a great looping player if you just need a video to play over and over in a seamless loop.
The Sprite has a single trigger input that is compatible with contact closure or high or low level change. If you need to trigger more videos, or would like to protect the Sprite from noise and interference, see our DMX and Isolated Trigger boards.
It plays most high definition file types including MPEG, H.264 and WMV from a SD memory card or USB drive.
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- Seamless looping and triggering (no black frames)
- Single trigger input
- Optional 5V serial Interface
- 5VDC Power Supply.
- Remote Control.
- 3.5mm to terminal block adapter for trigger
- RCA Audio/Video cable
Does NOT Include
- HDMI Video Cable
- SD Card
Supported Video Formats
- WMV(VC-1,WMV7, WMV8 max bitrate: 40Mbs))
- VOB(MPG2 max bitrate: 45Mbps)
- PMP( Xvid, H.264 max bitrate:50Mbps)
- RM/RMVB( RV8/9 max bitrate:30Mbps)
- MPG(Mpeg1,Mpeg2 max bitrate:45Mbps)
- M2TS(Mpeg2 H.264 max bitrate:40Mbps)
- FLV(H.263,H.264 max bitrate:50Mpbs)
- AVI(Xvid, H.264 max bitrate:50Mbps)
- TS/TP(Mpeg2,H.264,VC-1 max bitrate:40Mbps)
- MP4/M4V(Xvid,H.264 max bitrate: 50Mbps)
- MOV(Xvid, H.264 max bitrate: 50Mbps)
- MKV(Mpeg2,RMVB,WMV9,Xvid,H.264 max bitrate: 50Mbps)